Igor Stravinsky, Philharmonia Orchestra, Twentieth Century Classics Ensemble, Orchestra Of St. Luke's, Robert Craft - Symphony In C / Symphony In Three Movements / Octet For Winds / Dumbarton Oaks Concerto
|Title:||Symphony In C / Symphony In Three Movements / Octet For Winds / Dumbarton Oaks Concerto|
Naxos – 8.557507
Series: Robert Craft Collection –
Type: CD, Compilation, Reissue
Date of released: 2009
Style: Neo-Classical, Modern
|MP3 album size .rar:||1476 mb|
|APE album size .rar:||1902 mb|
|Digital formats:||MP3 FLAC DTS APE AU MP1 MMF RA AA|
- 1476 downloads at 53 mb/s
RAR archive MP3 format
|2||II. Theme And Variations||6:34|
|Concerto In E Flat (Dumbarton Oaks)||13:03|
|4||I. Tempo Giusto||4:18|
|6||III. Con Moto||4:57|
|Symphony In C||27:40|
|7||I. Moderato Alla Breve||9:24|
|8||II. Larghetto Concertante||6:27|
|10||IV. Largo; Tempo Giusto, Alla Breve||7:02|
|Symphony In Three Movementes (1942-45)||21:29|
|11||I. ♩= 160||9:49|
|12||II. Andante - Interlude||5:40|
|13||III. Con Moto||6:00|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Naxos Rights International Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Naxos Rights International Ltd.
- Composed By – Igor Stravinsky
- Conductor – Robert Craft
- Edited By, Mastered By – Richard Price
- Ensemble – Twentieth Century Classics Ensemble (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Liner Notes – Robert Craft
- Orchestra – Orchestra Of St. Luke's (tracks: 4 to 6), Philharmonia Orchestra (tracks: 7 to 13)
- Painting [Cover Painting] – Lyubov' Sergeevna Popova*
- Producer – Gregory Squires*
NotesTracks 1 to 6 were recorded at SUNY, Purchase, NY, in 1992 (tracks 1 to 3); 1991 (tracks 4 to 6).
Tracks 7 to 13 were recorded at Abbey Road Studio No. 1, London, on 16th and 17th November, 1999 (tracks 7 to 10) and on 14th and 15th November, 1999 (tracks 11 to 13).
These recordings were previously released on MusicMasters (tracks 1 to 6) and Koch International Classics (tracks 7 to 13).
℗ 1994, 1995, 2001 & © 2009
Made in Germany.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 47313 25072 1
- Other (SPARS Code): DDD