UNKLE - Psyence Fiction
Mo Wax – MW085 CDS,
Mo Wax – MW085CDS
Type: CD, Album, Limited Edition
Date of released: 1998
Style: Breaks, Trip Hop
|MP3 album size .rar:||1849 mb|
|APE album size .rar:||1512 mb|
|Digital formats:||MP3 FLAC ASF VQF WMA VOC AAC VQF AC3|
- 1849 downloads at 53 mb/s
RAR archive MP3 format
- 1512 downloads at 43 mb/s
RAR archive FLAC format
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Guns Blazing (Drums Of Death Part. 1)
Music By, Scratches [Cuts & Skratches], Recorded By [Vox] – DJ ShadowRecorded By [Vox] – Kevin ScottVocals [Additional] – Lateef The Truth Speaker, Lyrics BornVocals, Words By – Kool G RapWritten-By – J. Davis*, N. Wilson*
|2||Unkle Main Title Theme
Music By, Scratches [Cuts & Skratches] – DJ ShadowWritten-By – J. Davis*
Music By, Scratches [Cuts & Skratches] – DJ ShadowRecorded By [Vox] – James Lavelle, Jim AbbissVocals, Words By – Alice TempleWritten-By – A. Temple*, J. Davis*
Music By – DJ ShadowWritten-By – J. Davis*
Arranged By [Strings], Conductor [Strings] – Wil MaloneRecorded By [Strings] – London Session Orchetra*Recorded By [Vox] – Sie Medway-Smith, UNKLEVocals, Words By – Richard AshcroftWritten-By – J.Davis*, R. Ashcroft*
|6||Getting Ahead In The Lucrative Field Of Artist Management||0:54|
Music By – DJ ShadowRecorded By [Vox] – Jim Abbiss, UNKLEVocals, Words By – Badly Drawn BoyWritten-By – D. Gough*, J. Davis*
Sounds [Breaths] – James Lavelle
Arranged By [Strings], Conductor [Strings] – Wil MaloneMusic By [Addtional], Scratches [Cuts & Skratches] – DJ ShadowRecorded By [Strings] – London Session Orchetra*Written-By – J. Davis*, W. Malone*
|9||The Knock (Drums Of Death Part. 2)
Bass Guitar, Theremin – Jason Newstead*Scratches [Cuts & Skratches] – DJ ShadowVocals, Words By – Mike DWritten-By – J. Davis*, M. Diamond*
Music By, Vocals, Words By – Atlantique Producer [Additional] – DJ ShadowWritten-By – A. Khanh*, J. Davis*
|11||Rabbit In Your Headlights
Music By – DJ ShadowRecorded By [Vox] – Kevin Scott, UNKLEVocals, Words By – Thom YorkeWritten-By – J. Davis*, T. Yorke*
- Mixed At – Record Plant
- Recorded At – The Site
- Licensed From – Ill Street Records
- Licensed From – Small Change Management
- Mixed At – Metropolis Mastering
- Mixed At – RAK Studios
- Recorded At – Strongroom
- Licensed From – V2 Records
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Mixed At – Matrix
- Published By – How Do You Feel?
- Recorded At – Milo Studios
- Recorded At – CTS Studios
- Licensed From – Hut Recordings
- Licensed From – Virgin Records
- Licensed From – EMI
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Licensed From – XL Recordings
- Recorded At – Record Plant
- Licensed From – Grand Royal Records, LLC
- Licensed From – Elektra Records
- Published By – Brooklyn Dust Music
- Published By – PolyGram International Publishing, Inc.
- Licensed From – Parlophone
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – MCA Music Publishing
- Published By – Mo Wax Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mo Wax Recordings
- Copyright (c) – Mo Wax Recordings
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records Ltd.
- Glass Mastered At – Sonopress
- Band [UNKLE Is], Liner Notes – DJ Shadow, James Lavelle
- Cover [Image], Painting [Paintings], Design [All Characters] – Futura 2000
- Design [Character Wire-Frames - Assistant] – David Murray
- Design [Character Wire-Frames] – Derek Waters
- Design [Custom Grids Conceived & Executed By] – Tim Drury
- Design [Sleeve - Assistant] – Andy Holmes
- Design [Sleeve] – Ben Drury
- Mixed By [All Songs] – Jim Abbiss
- Photography By [Assistant] – Ali Peck
- Photography By [Mike D] – Ryan Murphy
- Photography By, Photography By [Mike D - Re-shot] – William Bankhead*
- Producer [All Songs], Liner Notes – UNKLE
- Research [Sample Reconstruction] – Ian Green
NotesLimited Edition in an oversized card sleeve that folds out from the centre of the front sleeve. Also contains an inner cardboard sleeve, additionally there's a folded paper sleeve with thanks and further credits protecting the CD.
1 Mixed at The Record Plant. Vox recorded at The Site. Kool G Rap appears courtesy of Ill Street Records/Small Change Management.
2 Mixed at Metropolis.
3 Mixed at Rak Studios. Vox recorded at The Strongroom. Alice temple appears courtesy of V2 records. Copyright Control.
4 Mixed at Matrix. How Do You Feel?
5 Mixed at Metropolis. Vox recorded at Milo. Strings recorded at CTS. Richard Ashcroft appears courtesy of Hut Recordings/Virgin Records/EMI. EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
6 "As the record industry falls down around our ears, let's raise a glass to the ambulance chasers...".
7.1 Badly Drawn Boy appears courtesy of XL Recordings. Copyright Control.
7.1 & 7.2 Mixed and Vox recorded at The Record Plant.
8 Based on the "Concerto For Strings And Beats" written by Wil Malone. Mixed at Metropolis. Strings recorded at CTS. Inferior vinyl static courtesy of M44-7.
9 Mixed at Metropolis. Mike D appears courtesy of Grand Royal Records. Jason Newstead appears courtesy of Elektra Records. Brooklyn Dust Music. (ASCAP)/Polygram International Publishing Inc.
10 Mixed at Rak Studios. Published by Copyright Control.
11 Mixed at The Strongroom. Vox Recorded at The Site. Thom Yorke appears courtesy of Parlophone, a division of EMI records Limited. Warner Chappell Music Publishing Ltd.
12 "No easy answer this time".
"Special thanks to Ian Green for sample reconstruction".
All tracks Published by MCA Music Publishing/Mo'Wax Music Ltd. (ASCAP), plus where added. (P) 1998 Mo'Wax Recordings/A&M Records Ltd. London.
Category MW085 CDS as shown on spines.
Category MW085CDS as shown on back inner cardboard sleeve/folded paper insert + back cover sticker.
Track 0 is a hidden track: wind back track 1 when it begins. It contains a mix of over 50 tracks.
Track 12 is not numerated.
1998 MoWax Recordings/A&M Records Ltd. London.
Made in Japan/England.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: [Sonopress Logo] V-9221/ MW085CDS A
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L030
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0771
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|314-540-970-2, 314 540 970-2, 314-540 970-2||UNKLE||Psyence Fiction (CD, Album)||Mo Wax, London Records, Mo Wax, London Records||314-540-970-2, 314 540 970-2, 314-540 970-2||US||1998|
|PRCD 7892-2||UNKLE||Psyence Fiction (CD, Album, Promo)||London Records||PRCD 7892-2||US||1998|
|7243 8 464622 6||UNKLE||Psyence Fiction (CD, Album)||Source||7243 8 464622 6||Europe||1998|
|540-999-2||UNKLE||Psyence Fiction (CD, Album, Ltd)||Mo Wax||540-999-2||Australasia||1998|
|MR 2415-2||UNKLE||Psyence Fiction (CD, Album)||Moon Records||MR 2415-2||Ukraine||2007|