Party Day - The Spider
Party Day Records – FX 302
Type: Vinyl, 7", 45 RPM, 33 ⅓ RPM
Date of released: 1984
Style: New Wave, Goth Rock
|MP3 album size .rar:||1537 mb|
|APE album size .rar:||1698 mb|
|Digital formats:||MP3 FLAC AAC MOD MIDI ASF MP2 AHX RA|
- 1537 downloads at 53 mb/s
RAR archive MP3 format
- 1698 downloads at 43 mb/s
RAR archive FLAC format
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Party Day Records
- Copyright (c) – Party Day Records
- Pressed By – MPO
- Artwork – Trev. Oughton
- Bass, Vocals – Carl Firth
- Drums – Michael Baker
- Guitar – Martin Steele
- Lacquer Cut By – Porky
- Written-By, Producer – Party Day
NotesVinyl comes in a fold-out paper sleeve. It´s housed in a clear plastic cover printed "Party day" in green letters on it.
℗ + © Party Day Records
Side A plays at 45 RPM.
Side B plays at 33 ⅓ RPM.
Pressing plant uncredited, identified by the hand-etched matrix.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, hand-etched runout): MPO FX 302 A1 A PORKY PRIME CUT. INFLUENCE RUINS
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, hand-etched runout): MPO FX 302 B1 PORKY. LOOK AT THE BONES