Elgar / Bliss ; London Symphony Orchestra, Collins / Bliss - Falstaff / A Colour Symphony
|Title:||Falstaff / A Colour Symphony|
Decca – ECS 625
Series: Decca Eclipse –
Type: Vinyl, LP
Date of released: 1971
|MP3 album size .rar:||1255 mb|
|APE album size .rar:||1295 mb|
|Digital formats:||MP3 FLAC DMF MOD MP3 ASF AA AHX DMF|
- 1255 downloads at 53 mb/s
RAR archive MP3 format
- 1295 downloads at 43 mb/s
RAR archive FLAC format
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Falstaff - Symphony Study, Op. 68
Composed By – Elgar*Conductor – Anthony Collins Orchestra – London Symphony Orchestra*
|A Colour Symphony
Composed By – Bliss*Conductor – Sir Arthur Bliss*Orchestra – London Symphony Orchestra*
|B1||Purple (Andante Maestoso)|
|B2||Red (Allegro Vivace)|
|B3||Blue (Gentle Flowing)|
- Record Company – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Recorded At – Kingsway Hall
- Made By – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Copyright (c) – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Published By – Hawkes & Son
- Printed By – Robert Stace
- Mastered By – L
- Photography By [Front Cover] – W. F. Davidson
- Sleeve Notes [A Colour Symphony] – Sir Arthur Bliss*
- Plum-coloured labels / silver text
- "MADE IN ENGLAND BY THE DECCA RECORD CO. LTD." at 12 o'clock
- "MONO RECORDINGS ELECTRONICALLY REPROCESSED TO GIVE STEREO EFFECT ON STEREO EQUIPMENT" above spindle hole
- "℗ 1971" at 3 o'clock
- "STEREO" at 6 o'clock
- "M.C.P.S." Rights Society at 9 o'clock (Side 1 only)
- Publisher "Hawkes & Son" at 9 o'clock (Side 2 only)
- Front laminated
- No flipbacks
- 'Falstaff' sleeve notes uncredited / "© 1971, The Decca Record Company Limited, London"
- 'A Colour Symphony' sleeve notes by Sir Arthur Bliss / "© 1964, Decca Record Company Limited, London"
- "Mono recording electronically reprocessed to give stereo effect on stereo equipment" along right-hand edge of sleeve back
- "Cover: GREAT MELL FELL (Cumberland)"
- "Photograph by W.F. Davidson, Penrith"
- "Sleeve printed in England by Robert Stace"
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- Mastering credit deduced from supplied runout data
- 'Falstaff' recorded at Kingsway Hall, London on 22-25 February 1954, and first issued on Decca LXT 2940 in June 1954.
- 'A Colour Symphony' recorded at Kingsway Hall, London on 23-24 November 1955, and first issued on Decca LXT 5170 in June 1956.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Runout [stamped]): EAL-8604-4L
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Runout [stamped]): EAL-10445-2L
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Label): EAL.8604
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Label): EAL.10445
- Rights Society (Side 1 Label): M.C.P.S.
|ECS 625||Elgar*, Bliss*, London Symphony Orchestra*, Collins* / Bliss*||Elgar*, Bliss*, London Symphony Orchestra*, Collins* / Bliss* - Falstaff / A Colour Symphony (LP)||Decca||ECS 625||UK||1971|