Pet Shop Boys - Very
|Singer:||Pet Shop Boys|
Parlophone – 7 89721 2,
Parlophone – 0777 7 89721 2 9,
Parlophone – CDPCSD 143
Type: CD, Album, Orange Jewel Case
Date of released: 1993
|MP3 album size .rar:||1354 mb|
|APE album size .rar:||1792 mb|
|Digital formats:||MP3 FLAC ASF MP1 APE VOX MIDI AA VQF|
- 1354 downloads at 53 mb/s
RAR archive MP3 format
- 1792 downloads at 43 mb/s
RAR archive FLAC format
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Can You Forgive Her?||3:53|
|2||I Wouldn't Normally Do This Kind Of Thing||3:03|
Guitar – J.J. Belle
|4||A Different Point Of View||3:26|
|5||Dreaming Of The Queen
Percussion – Frank Ricotti
|6||Yesterday, When I Was Mad||3:55|
Choir – Francis Haston, Joanna Wyatt , Jody Smith, Laurie Smith, Lee Harris , Lucy Clark, Marie-Claire Peterson, Nigel Francis, Thomas Rogers, Victoria Ferher*
|8||One And One Make Five
Vocals [Additional] – Dainton Connell
|9||To Speak Is A Sin
Vocals [Additional] – Carol Kenyon
Vocals [Additional] – Carol Kenyon, Katie Kissoon, Tessa Niles
|11||One In A Million||3:53|
Arranged By [Brass, Choir, Additional Keyboard] – Richard NilesBrass – John Barclay, John Thirkell, Mark Nightingale, Phil Todd, Chris Davis*Choir – Dan Egan, Drew Martin, Frank Nemhauser, Hugh Berberich, James Bassi, James Gandre, Joseph Nelson Neal, Mark Rehnstrom, Martin Boner*, Maurizio Corbino, Michael Hume, Paul Houghtaling, Robert Kuehn, Rodne Brown, Scott Altman, Steven TachellGuitar – J.J. BelleMusic By [Additional], Lyrics By [Additional] – Tennant/Lowe*Other [Choir With Thanks To] – Graeme Perkins, Jacqueline PierceProducer [Additional] – Brothers In RhythmWritten-By – H Belolo*, J Morali*, V Willis*
- Recorded At – Sarm West Studios
- Recorded At – Angel Studios
- Recorded At – Power Station
- Mixed At – RAK Studios
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Published By – Cage Music Ltd.
- Duplicated By – EMI 10 Music Ltd.
- Published By – Jess Music
- Published By – Leo Song
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Pet Shop Boys Partnership Ltd.
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Pet Shop Boys Partnership Ltd.
- Pressed By – Sonopress – H-2913
- Arranged By [Orchestra], Conductor [Orchestra] – Anne Dudley (tracks: 3, 5, 7)
- Design [Cd Packaging, Concept And Design] – Pentagram
- Design [Graphic Design] – Farrow*, PSB*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Howard Bargroff, Richard Lowe, Robin Barclay, Sam Hardaker
- Engineer, Programmed By – Pete Gleadall
- Engineer, Recorded By [Vocals] – Bob Kraushaar
- Management – Jill Wall
- Management [Pet Shop Boys Represented In North America By] – Arma Andon
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Mike "Spike" Drake
- Other [Costume And Set Design] – David Fielding
- Photography By – Chris Nash
- Producer – Pet Shop Boys
- Producer [Additional], Mixed By – Stephen Hague
- Vocals [Additional] – Sylvia Mason-James (tracks: 7, 8, 11, 12a)
- Written-By – Neil Tennant And Chris Lowe* (tracks: 1 to 11, 12b)
NotesOrange jewel case with "VERY Pet Shop Boys" and dots in relief.
"Postscript" is a hidden track at the end of "Go West" after more than a minute of silence.
Recorded at Sarm West, London.
Orchestra recorded at Angel Studios, London.
Choir on "Go West" recorded at The Power Station, New York.
Mixed at Rak Studios, London.
Mastered at Gateway Mastering, Maine, USA.
All songs published by Cage Music Ltd/EMI 10 Music Ltd.
Go West published by Jess Music/Leo Song.
Pet Shop Boys managed at Pet Shop Boys Partnership.
Pet Shop Boys represented in North America by Andon Artists.
℗ 1993 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Pet Shop Boys Partnership Ltd. under exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd. © 1993 Pet Shop Boys Partnership Ltd.
Manufactured at Sonopress, Germany.
Barcode & Tracklisting Sticker on the back: Printed in Germany
Appears identical to Very, this version has "Printed in Germany" on sticker and has no cat. #s printed on back page of booklet. (See images).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 77778 97212 9
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): SONOPRESS H-2913 / 7897212 A
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): SONOPRESS H-2913 / 7897212 A 4
- Label Code: LC 0299
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
- Other (Distribution Code): F: PM 520
|7 89721 2, 0777 7 89721 2 9, CDPCSD 143||Pet Shop Boys||Very (CD, Album, Ora)||Parlophone, Parlophone, Parlophone||7 89721 2, 0777 7 89721 2 9, CDPCSD 143||UK||1993|
|E2-89721||Pet Shop Boys||Very (CD, Album, S/Edition, Ora)||EMI Records USA||E2-89721||US||1993|
|CDP-589721||Pet Shop Boys||Very (CD, Album, Club, Ora)||EMI Records USA||CDP-589721||US||1993|
|E4-589721||Pet Shop Boys||Very (Cass, Album, Club)||ERG||E4-589721||Canada||1993|
|7243 8 54093 2 5, CDPCSDV 143||Pet Shop Boys||Very (CD, Album, RE)||Parlophone, Parlophone||7243 8 54093 2 5, CDPCSDV 143||Europe||1996|