Judy Mowatt - Rock Me
Pow Wow Records – PW 7442
Type: Vinyl, LP, Album
Date of released: 1993
Style: Roots Reggae
|MP3 album size .rar:||1687 mb|
|APE album size .rar:||1330 mb|
|Digital formats:||MP3 FLAC MPC AIFF DXD VOC MIDI ASF AUD|
- 1687 downloads at 53 mb/s
RAR archive MP3 format
- 1330 downloads at 43 mb/s
RAR archive FLAC format
Tracklist Hide Credits
Producer – Clive HuntWritten-By – B. Marley*
Producer – Clive Hunt, Judy Mowatt, Owen RennallsWritten-By – J. Mowatt*
Producer – Clive Hunt, Judy Mowatt, Owen RennallsWritten-By – B. Marley*
Producer – Clive Hunt, Judy Mowatt, Owen RennallsWritten-By – F. McGregor*
Producer – Clive HuntWritten-By – J. Mowatt*
|A6||Lean On Me
Featuring – Jack RadicsProducer – Jah Screw, Owen RennallsWritten-By – B. Withers*
Backing Vocals [D.J.] – Angie AngelProducer – Clive Hunt, Judy Mowatt, Owen RennallsWritten-By – O. Ellis*, O. Bell*
|B2||Mad, Mad World
Producer – Clive Hunt, Judy Mowatt, Owen RennallsWritten By – J. Black
|B3||I Shall Be Released
Producer – Clive Hunt, Judy Mowatt, Owen RennallsWritten-By – B. Dylan*
|B4||House On Fire
Backing Vocals [D.J.] – Dollar FiftyProducer – Clive Hunt, Judy Mowatt, Owen RennallsWritten-By – Y. McGregor*
|B5||Victory Is Near
Producer – Clive HuntWritten-By – O. Ellis*
|B6||God Bless The Children
Producer – Clive HuntWritten-By – J. Holliday*
- Recorded At – Anchor Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Music Works Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Mixing Lab Studio
- Recorded At – Penthouse Studios
- Recorded At – CRS Studio
- Recorded At – Tuff Gong Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Main Street Studio
- Recorded At – Aquarius Studio
- Mastered At – DMS
- Arranged By – Clive Hunt, Judy Mowatt, Owen Rennalls, Sly Dunbar
- Backing Vocals – Chevelle Franklyn, Judy Mowatt, Marie "Twiggy" Gittens*, Nadine Sutherland, Owen Rennalls, Pam Hall, Sharon Forrester, Yeshemabeth McGregor
- Bass – Danny Browne, Owen "Bassie" Rennalls*, Robbie Shakespeare, Tyrone Downie
- Design – Studio Q
- Drums – Danny Browne, Donald Dennis, Sly Dunbar, Tyrone Downie
- Guitar – Daniel Thompson*, David Bailey , Lloyd Willis*, Wayne Armond
- Keyboards – Clive Hunt, Lloyd "Gitsy" Willis, Mikey Wallace, Owen Rennalls, Paul "Wrong Move" Crossdale*, Robbie Lyn, Tyrone Downie
- Liner Notes – Judy*
- Mastered By – Chris Gehringer
- Mixed By – Bobby Digital*, Colin "Bulby" York*, David Cole , David Rowe, Errol Brown , Geoffrey Chung, Oral "Snakie" Simmonds*, Owen Rennalls, Paul Hussey, Syl Gordon*
- Percussion – Bongo Herman, Harry T, Scrubs
- Photography By – Janhoi*
- Recorded By – Colin York*, David Cole , David Rowe, Keith Grant , Lynford "Fatta" Marshall, Melvyn Williams*, Murphy Brown , Newton Williams, Paul Hussey
- Saxophone – Dean Fraser
- Trombone – Nambo Robinson*
NotesOh let us magnify the Father of Creation who has continued to bless us all with the gift of music. For thousands of years music has served as a source of spiritual upliftment by stimulating our souls, minds and bodies. It will continue to do so now and forever.
Father, I thank you for making this portion of work possible. There were indeed many moments when it seemed impossible but through faith you came through as always. Selah.
I must extend gratitude to all singers, players of instruments and everyone else who was involved in this project.
Special Thanks: To my brother and friend Sly Dunbar. Despite your busy schedule you took time out to fulfill your promise to this project.
To Robbie Shakespeare sincere thanks.
I must also say special thanks to Owen "Bassie" Rennalls. You journeyed all the way with me making sure that this mission was made possible. You really made the rough roads seem easy.
I would like to make very special mention and give a word of thanks to Mr. Clive Hunt (who we in Jamaica refer to as our own "Quincy Jones"). Your dedication, skill and expertise as a producer greatly enhanced the quality of this album.
I'll never forget the great penmanship of Owen "Blacka" Ellis and Winston "Bello" Bell. Brothers ... respect due every time.
To my sons, O'Neil and David, I give thanks for all your mixing, suggestions and creative input.
Yeshemabeth, my daughter, I encourage you to keep on writing, keep on playing. The sky is the limit!!
To Debbie and Janhoi - Mom will always love you.
To Angie Angel - Nuff respect.
To Paul - Thanks for avoiding the potholes.
To Marsha - Hold tight!
To Pow Wow Records - Thank you for creating the avenue that leads to the People of Reggae Land.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 1952-77442-1 2
|JUD 026, MSC 305412||Judy Mowatt||Life (LP, Album)||Judy M Records, Sonic Sounds||JUD 026, MSC 305412||Jamaica||Unknown|
|PWD 7442||Judy Mowatt||Rock Me (CD, Album)||Pow Wow Records||PWD 7442||US||1993|